Uzbekistan expands financial support for exporters
Now they will be given full compensation for the following types of costs:
-on sending product samples to foreign trading houses and showrooms through the diplomatic missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan (but not more than 20 thousand US dollars per year);
-on the registration of trade marks abroad (but not more than 10 thousand dollars per exporter).
Valid amounts of compensation for exporters' costs:
- for the implementation of standards and obtaining certificates of conformity - 100 percent (but not more than 20 thousand dollars for one standard and one certificate);
- for conducting presentations and advertising campaigns to promote local products and brands to foreign markets - 100 percent (but not more than $ 20 thousand per year per exporter);
- for the participation in international tenders and competitions - 100 percent;
- for the registration of domestic products and trade marks in foreign authorized bodies - 100 percent;
- for the organization of business trainings, trade missions and business forums on the territory of Uzbekistan - 100 percent;
- for the participation in business trainings, trade missions and business forums in foreign countries - 100 percent;
- for the participation in exhibitions and fairs - 100 percent.